GyazMail is an all-new email client for Mac OS X. It is newly developed from the ground up to offer you a full-featured but easy-to-use package based on the Cocoa framework.
macOS Mojave 10.14 Compatibility
- The latest version of GyazMail 1.5.20 has not yet transitioned to 64-bit.
It runs as a 32-bit app.
- We're working on the transition GyazMail to 64-bit.
GyazMail's Major Features
- Multiple accounts
- Storing individual messages as single files (RFC 822 format)
- Multiple character set support, including UTF-8 (Unicode)
- Main window with 2 or 3 panes
- Complete customization of display fonts & window colors
- Message threading
- HTML message display
- Junk (Spam) Mail Filter (SpamSieve) support
- Ability to search messages across multiple folders and with multiple criteria
- Rules and Filters for incoming messages
- Templates and Editable reply header for outgoing messages
- Sends messages individually or in batches
- POP3/IMAP/SMTP support
- SSL/TLS support
- IPv6 support
- Remote message function
- Fully customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Synchronization with Apple's Address Book (Mac OS X 10.2 or later)
- Mail address auto-completion
- Numerous Dock-related features
- Message import (Unix Mailbox, Apple Mail)
- Message export (Unix Mailbox)
- Regular Expressions support (Oniguruma)
- AppleScript support
- Growl support
- And more!