- Import option button (Mark all as read / Mark all as unread / Use "Status:" header) has been added to the import dialog.
- Supported card option of Apple's Address Book (Show as Person / Company).
- Improved routine for creating messages with attachments.
- Fixed bug that prevented startup when cache files were corrupted.
- Fixed problem that opened editable documents in GyazMail when double-clicking their attachment icon in a message window (save attachments in another location before editing).
- Added a warning dialog before deleting when the cmd-delete is pressed while editing.
- Fixed bug that sent empty messages if replies were sent without editing.
- Fixed bug that prevented display of size zero attachments.
- Fixed possible HELO (EHLO) failure in some environments.
- Fixed possible improper message list display when horizontal scroll bar is present.
- Fixed crash when selecting the File -> Import -> Mail menu in 10.1.X.
- Fixed improper thread display in 10.1.X.
- Added message import feature (Unix mailbox, Apple Mail).
- Added message export feature (Unix mailbox).
- Added redirect feature (copy of sent message not saved in Outbox).
- Added new toolbar items.