- None this release.
- GyazMail now moved to foreground when "New Message" selected from Dock menu.
- URLs without "http" are now clickable (if they start with "www.").
- Print font now applies to message header.
- Carriage returns in text pasted into message subject or to fields are now converted to spaces.
- Removed Reply-To address name from sent mail when "Remove recipients' name when sending messages" option is checked in preferences.
- Added BinHex decoding.
- Improved Japanese decoding.
- Fixed possible hang when printing HTML messages.
- Fixed possible non-display of images in some HTML messages.
- Fixed improper character display in some HTML messages.
- Fixed occasional inability to change HTML display preferences.
- Fixed improper display of initial character when inputting Japanese into subject or to fields.
- Fixed problem which displayed error message "'text' encoding not supported" and prevented receipt of some messages.
- Fixed minor English display problem.
- Added basic HTML message display (to the Display preferences and the Display menu).
At the present time, HTML display has the following limitations (these will be addressed in OS X 10.3 version):
- Layout, font and color display of complex HTML messages may not be correct. HTML text cannot be selected or copied. Cursor does not change to the hand when held over a link, etc. HTML can be exported and opened in a web browser, however.
- Embedded images being downloaded will continue to download even if the display is changed to a different message.
- Mailto URLs with "body" or "subject" designations do not work.
- Display speed is relatively slow.
- Rich text messages (text/enriched) are not yet supported (but as in previous versions, they are displayed as an attached HTML file).
- Expanded keyboard shortcut customization to include menu keys (and dropped now unnecessary option to switch keyboard shortcut for "Reply" and "Reply to All" in the Misc. preferences).
Keys may now be fully customized without restriction, but shortcuts reserved by the OS will not work even if reassigned.
- Added option to Empty Trash on Quit to the account settings.
- Added "Link color" and "Underline links" options to the Fonts & Colors preferences.
- Added rule actions to bounce the dock icon or change it.
- Added software update function to the Misc. preferences and the GyazMail menu.
- Added option to store passwords in Keychain to the Misc. preferences.
- Dropping a file on the GyazMail icon will create a new message with that file as an attachment.
- Mail addresses without "mailto" tags can be clicked to create new messages.
- Animated the progress bar in the progress window when sending messages.
- Message and folder manipulation now faster and more stable.
- Fixed bug which could save folder information in error.
- Dock icon now properly restored to original form on quit.
- Fixed (again) improper display of characters following some machine-dependent special characters (ISO-2022-JP).
- Fixed hang when opening large rich text format (text/enriched) message.
- Fixes possible signature omission when clicking mailto URLs.
- Improved German localization.
- Fixed possible error on message redirect.
- German localization added! Thanks to Alexander Dorner. :-)
- Reliability of message and folder information save improved.
- Preferences backup improved.